Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
I'm one of the cooking project leaders for my daughter's 4-H club, where these soft delicious cookies were a great hit with the kids. —Marietta Slater, Augusta, Kansas
48 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min./batch + cooling
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in
- egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon;
- stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Fold in
- chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350°
- for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to
- cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 2 cookies equals 112 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© Taste of Home 2012
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.