Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

Do you shop early for Christmas gifts?  Or are you a wat til the last minute type of gal? 

Some Things Cookin' at my blog! 

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Replies (21-24):
Kelly913
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:36 PM

It just shows the power of the media-I've NEVER lived in snow country! 

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Right?? Christmas sucks without a little snow.

Quoting Kelly913:

Growing up around Phoenix, I can totally relate!  It never felt like Christmas until the stores were decorated (which wasn't nearly as early as they do now) and so it was hard to even think about gifts until then. 

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Yes! I love it! I love the busy stores and the excitement of shopping at holiday time. A cup of coffee and snow (well...where I used to live anyway) and shopping bags full. There's little better.

Now I live where it's hot and not beautifully snowy but I still like to do it then. Memories and nostalgia.

Quoting Kelly913:

By choice? 

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Usually last minute

aenima49
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I had everything done at the beginning of Nov. last year since my son was due 12/7.  I stress majorly until it is done!

Kelly913
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I only do with DH's extended family.  We've only been married 6 years and it just seems awkward each year, even though no one is trying to make it so. 

Quoting aenima49:

I had everything done at the beginning of Nov. last year since my son was due 12/7.  I stress majorly until it is done!

SweetLuci
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I like to pick up gifts during the year when we travel, and then finish up the first week in December, hopefully, then I can just enjoy the season. I don't like to leave anything to the last minute; too much stress.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)