Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

wknd plans 10/6-7

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:48 AM
  • 7 Replies
Any plans this wknd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
andrea96
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:55 AM

It's going to be cold! LOL!

Tonight, I have to work on our wireless network.

Tomorrow morning, we have to have our daughter out at the soccer fields by 8:15 for pictures. Both kids have pictures and games. I'm starting a photography class tomorrow morning, too. Tomorrow night, I'll be watching football.

Sunday, we don't really have plans. I'm sure I'll be shopping, doing laundry, etc.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:59 AM

DH works tomorrow and has been hinting of going out tomorrow night while the kids are at Open Door.  Sunday is church and rest -- no plans.

August07Mom
by Tiesha on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Not really sure what we are going to do. I want to go visit a local farm I found that raises grass fed beef, and check into ordering some. Our Church is having a hayride Saturday night, but it's going to be cold and there's a chance of rain, so it may get canceled.

Sunday we'll go to Church and then probably go home and watch the Packers game. My grandma is in from Florida and she's suppose to come by on Sunday as well.

lillucky8
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:50 AM
If dd sleeps okay tonight we havw a girls shopping trip.planned, to childrens orchard and the outlets for new shoes for her and a few xmad gifts for both kiddos, then maybe burlington coat factory for christening outfits for ds christening next month. If she doesnt sleep well we will stay home and ill probably do some cleaning and window plasticing, sunday will be more of the same housework
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aenima49
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Nothing much!

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Tomorrow we're going to watch the Homecoming parade for Bethune Cookman College, a small black college that has an awesome marching band. Then we're going to Family Days. Fair rides, arts & crafts, truck food, and Chubby Checker and a twist contest. Sunday we're going to a bluegrass festival.

jessicasmom1
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:09 PM

not much here going to be around the house, Sunday DD is going to the city we have a long street in town they call the strip district it is all resturants, shops hole in the wall places you can find everything there  and a really nice place to go for the day 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)