Apple and Ginger Crumble
Apple and ginger crumble is a delicious dessert that requires no effort and no baking skill.
Throw everything into your crock-pot and a few hours later you will have a warm, gooey
dessert perfect with ice cream.
Cooking Time: 6 hr
• 4-5 cooking apples, peeled and sliced
• 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
• 1/2 cup flour
• 3/4 cup rolled oats
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 75 gram butter
1. Lightly butter the crock-pot and place apple slices on the base.
2. Combine sugar, flour, rolled oats, ginger and nutmeg and cut in butter, using a pastry blender or knife. Sprinkle this mixture over the apples.
3. Cover and cook on low or auto 5-6 hrs.