Crock Pot Candy
By Elizabeth Fullerton on February 05, 2002
Photo by Soup Fly *
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 2 hrs 5 mins
- Servings: 24
About This Recipe
"Easy homemade candy in your crock pot!"
- 1 (16 ounce) packages dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 (16 ounce) packages unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate bits
- 1 (4 ounce) German chocolate bars
- 32 ounces white almond bark
- Put peanuts in bottom of crock pot; add other ingredients.
- Cook on low setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Place rounded spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow to cool.