Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

Super Easy Turkey Stuffing Recipe So Delicious You'll Pass it Down for Generations

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 3 Replies

Super Easy Turkey Stuffing Recipe So Delicious You'll Pass it Down for Generations

Posted by Lindsay Mannering on November 21, 2012 at 2:00 PM

turkey stuffingThis is the stuff Thanksgiving dreams are made of. Seriously. Stupid pies and lame cranberry sauce can't hold a candle to this super easy stuffing recipe. It's four ingredients and it's the most delicious thing you'll put in your mouth on Turkey Day. I wouldn't lie to you, people, trust me when I tell you that this is the stuffing recipe to end all stuffing recipes. It's been in my family for generations, so consider yourselves lucky (lucky, I say!) that I'm sharing this award-winning* recipe with you lay men and women. It's awesome. Did I mention it's awesome? Stop asking about how awesome it is, already! Here's how we do it.

Haney Family Stuffing Recipe

Ingredients:

• 1 large loaf of white bread ( I use 1 ½ loaves of Wonder Bread for a 24 pound turkey)
  • 2 large white onions
  • 2 sticks of butter
  • Poultry seasoning (Bell's Seasoning is best)

Directions:

Break up bread into pieces -- doesn’t have to be bite size.  Add cut up onion, butter, and seasoning to taste. Stir.  Stuff it in the god damn turkey. Done.

This is the kind of recipe where there are no exact measurements, so every year it is different.  And if you have leftovers that don’t fit inside the turkey, warm it up in tin foil in the oven. It won’t taste quite as good because it doesn’t have the juices from the turkey, but just put a lot of gravy on it.

Yummm! Enjoy!

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Sure sounds easy!
4kidz916
by Melissa on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Thanks for sharing. 

jessicasmom1
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:54 AM

thanks for sharing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)