Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

Ranch baked tilapia

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:15 PM
  • 4 Replies

Click to see a close-up

RANCH BAKED TILAPIA
6 tilapia filets, thawed (about 1 1/2 pounds)
1 cup prepared ranch dressing
2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated (about 3/4 cup)

Spread half of the ranch dressing in the bottom of a greased 9x13" metal baking pan*. Arrange the fish in a single layer over the dressing. Spread the remaining dressing evenly over the top of the fish. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Bake at 425ยบ 15-20 minutes or until the fish is done. If the top needs browning put the baking pan under the broiler for a few minutes until nice and brown. I broiled mine for 4 minutes. Don't put the pan too close to the broiler element or the cheese will burn. I kept my pan on the middle rack for the baking as well as the broiling.

Make 3-6 servings

* I don't recommend putting a glass baking pan under the broiler so I suggest using a metal pan for this recipe. I lined my pan with heavy foil which I greased with cooking spray.

Per 1/3 Recipe: 716 Calories; 54g Fat; 51g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 3.5g Net Carbs
Per 1/6 Recipe: 358 Calories; 27g Fat; 26g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 2g Net Carbs

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:15 PM

from genaw.com

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I used my homemade ranch dressing in this recipe.  Even my DH (who hates fish) ate this!

Hottmomma607
Monday!
Yesterday at 12:50 PM
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:16 PM
mmmmmm that looks good!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:27 PM

That's a definite testimonial!

Quoting michiganmom116:

I used my homemade ranch dressing in this recipe.  Even my DH (who hates fish) ate this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)