Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

New Year's Resolutions 2013

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:12 AM
  • 18 Replies

What is yours for the coming new year? How do you plan on reaching your goals?

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whatmynameagain
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Im going to learn healthier ways to cook. I've already signed up for a 'health experience" 10 week program at a local gym that gives tips and self made plans to meet goals, learn healthy exercise and eating habits.
Also get my eyes checked. My visions been getting blurry and I have horrible anxiety so I have to get them checked soon.

And to do a little garden with the kids this year, a few flowers and veggies to start.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
August07Mom
by Tiesha on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't make resolutions.

Although my goal for this year is to finish paying off some old debts. If we can stick to the payment plan I have set up for us, we'll have them paid by October.

4kidz916
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I want to spend much more time with the kids and enjoy every moment of them that I can.  To do this I have to start telling more people no (which I have a hard time with).   Second, I want to be able to save more which is a challenge since I'm on such a tight budget.  Not sure how I'll make this one happen yet.

aenima49
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I want to be a better listener.  :-)

jessicasmom1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I do not make resolutions but rather goals to be more patience, stay healthy and live life to the fullest .

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I make goals.

I've got a horse that I've been sporadically training for the past 5 years and I REALLY need to buckle down this year and get serious with him.  I'll probably be thrown several times. 

I also have a couple of financial goals:  to save cash to pay for all new subfloors and flooring for most of the house, and to save enough cash to visit our nephew in Sept. for his wedding celebration.

Healthwise, I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing.

Then again, life has a way of changing my plans.

Alieda
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I am looking forward to getting our big project now , we have two professes working in their  area of knowledge with us to get it finish, which I believe with be finish no later then March . Plus I am looking forward to the changes it will bring with it.

Also I want to lose some weight for better control of my diabetes

DissieDothe
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM

My New Year's Resolution is to change all the calendars and other date paraphernalia to 2013 on or about Jan 1st 2013. This is a big deal for someone superstitious about the number 13 like me.

Kelly913
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't make resolutions. I do reflect on the past year and decide what I'd like to do differently though.
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:38 PM
I don't make resolutions but I'm starting a different work out plan and I'm in the process of making some similar type changes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)