Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

Welcome to the Meal Planning group! Please introduce yourself.... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM
  • 47 Replies

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Meal Planning group!

Whether you're here looking for something delicious to make for dinner tonight or to share your favorite recipe, we're glad you're here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmy 

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4kidz916
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:18 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi!  I'm Melissa-mom to four kids ranging in age from 20 to 10.  I love meal planning.  It really saves time and saves on the budget. 

tmtt27
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Tammy.  I have 3 kids...22, 19 and 7.  The 22 yo is out of his own.  I am trying to get more organized about the meals I am going to cook through the week.  I work full time and there isn't much time in the evening to cook.

SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Tammy, There are some great ideas here for meal planning. Just post any questions you have.

Quoting tmtt27:

Hi, I'm Tammy.  I have 3 kids...22, 19 and 7.  The 22 yo is out of his own.  I am trying to get more organized about the meals I am going to cook through the week.  I work full time and there isn't much time in the evening to cook.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:26 AM

welcome

Quoting 4kidz916:

Hi!  I'm Melissa-mom to four kids ranging in age from 20 to 10.  I love meal planning.  It really saves time and saves on the budget. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:26 AM

welcome

Quoting tmtt27:

4kidz916
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Tammy, welcome to the group.  Crock pot meals are a big help for weeknight meals. 

Quoting tmtt27:

tmtt27
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Quoting 4kidz916:

Hi Tammy, welcome to the group.  Crock pot meals are a big help for weeknight meals. 

Quoting tmtt27:

Yes, i need to plan some crock pot meals.  I would love to have dinner ready when i got home.

jessicasmom1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Hi Tammy welcome to meal planning we are glad you decided to join us jump right in.

Quoting tmtt27:

tmtt27
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Thanks

Quoting jessicasmom1:

Hi Tammy welcome to meal planning we are glad you decided to join us jump right in.

Quoting tmtt27:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VanBurren
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Quoting tmtt27:

Welcome to the group, Tammy!  Planning your meals ahead of time really saves time and money (and headaches) in the long run, and the ladies here are more than willing to help with ideas.  You may want to check out our crock pot recipes since you work full time....there are some really tastey recipes out there:)  Looking forward to getting to know you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN