Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Meal Planning group! Please introduce yourself.... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Meal Planning group!

Whether you're here looking for something delicious to make for dinner tonight or to share your favorite recipe, we're glad you're here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayAmy 

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Replies (41-47):
smcnee
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi, I'm Sarah, step-mom to an almost two year-old who currently hates veggies. I need to get more organized with my meal planning, it's getting old to see the clock hit 2pm and I realize I need to have dinner on the table in 2 hours for my hubby and I have no supplies.
GlamDestiny
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello Mom's!!!

I'm Destiny. Mom of 3 (1 an angel now, 1 son = 10 yrs, and 1 baby girl almost 4 months old). I'm a single parent at the moment as Dad of my little girl has been out of town for a bit. He should be home within the next month or 2. Yay! I'm a domestic goddess due to health circumstances. I love recipes, cooking, laughing, my bible, prayer, church, music, and much more. I've got my own prayer page and recipe & more page on FB and in my free time when I'm not busy with the kiddos or when I'm multitasking I'm usually praying with prayer partners or I'm sharing recipes and hunting for more, or cooking. I hope to make some new friends here on cafe mom as I'm still fairly new to it. I'm hooked as I've found alot of great groups and great ladies too. Send me an invite anytime, a message, or drop a line on my profile chatter box if you like. Don't be a stranger. I look forward to meeting everyone I can. Thanks!

Okmom30
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi,
I'm a SAHM with one son, almost 1yr old. I need to learn how to meal plan and save money at the grocery store. That is one of our biggest expenses and now that I'm not working we really need to save. It's just my husband and I and our baby. I have a bad habit of buying and making too much food and it going to waste before we can eat it. Oh and I'm not a very good cook. When I try new recipes I usually screw it up and buy ingredients I never use again, more wasting.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Welcome to the group

Quoting Okmom30:

Hi,
I'm a SAHM with one son, almost 1yr old. I need to learn how to meal plan and save money at the grocery store. That is one of our biggest expenses and now that I'm not working we really need to save. It's just my husband and I and our baby. I have a bad habit of buying and making too much food and it going to waste before we can eat it. Oh and I'm not a very good cook. When I try new recipes I usually screw it up and buy ingredients I never use again, more wasting.

tatas97
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Tara . i look for new ideas to way s to save money and I love to cook. I work for home online sell Tupperware, i on alot group on fb for coupon . I love save and plannning meal 

Drea_84
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Im Drea.. I live in smalltown Indiana and am a SAHM to two.. Im married to my hs sweetheart

aztecqueen22
by New Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi. I'm Jasmine. Single mom/foster mom of 3.. daughter will be 6 in dec. Son will be 2 months on the 4th and my niece will be 2 in feb. Work part time and we live in sacramento.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)