Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

wknd plans 1/19-20?

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:24 AM
  • 19 Replies
Any plans this wknd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I need to head to the store this morning, then I'm not sure.  We've supposedly got a large storm heading our way that will start this afternoon and leave 8 inches of snow by tomorrow morning.  DH is freaking about it, so I'm not sure that we'll be going to a friends' home as planned for tonight.  Gee, it's not like we don't have an AWD SUV.....

Tomorrow?  No idea. 

Stacie03
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
A whole lot of nothing going on here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Oooh, i wonder if its headed my way? I dont frk about snow, im used to it. I prefer going shopping during storms n stuff bc no one else is there lol, but i do often stay home now that i have the kids bc i wouldnt want them to be in the car if i got into an accident or something, my mom always freaks if i tell her im going out, but i live two minutes from the main strip in the city where all the stores are.

Quoting michiganmom116:

I need to head to the store this morning, then I'm not sure.  We've supposedly got a large storm heading our way that will start this afternoon and leave 8 inches of snow by tomorrow morning.  DH is freaking about it, so I'm not sure that we'll be going to a friends' home as planned for tonight.  Gee, it's not like we don't have an AWD SUV.....

Tomorrow?  No idea. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacie03
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Lol 8 inches isn't that terribly bad. Unless its going to be super windy too. I think the wind is worse this winter than last for us.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Tomorrow?  No idea. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I just got out of work and the house is silent so ill be having a nap, then ive got to go get the kiddos...sooo thankful for my friend thats watching them. Shes the only one brave enough to want to. Then probably take out and a redbox tonight, tomorrow ill be home w the kiddos. And hopefully monday ill get out for some shopping. Oooh and i need to run to kmart tonight for tp thats on sale
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicasmom1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Church on Sunday if we are feeling better again both under the weather 

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Both DH and I grew up in this area, so I have no idea why he's so freaked about it.  We've seen much worse!

Quoting lillucky8:

Oooh, i wonder if its headed my way? I dont frk about snow, im used to it. I prefer going shopping during storms n stuff bc no one else is there lol, but i do often stay home now that i have the kids bc i wouldnt want them to be in the car if i got into an accident or something, my mom always freaks if i tell her im going out, but i live two minutes from the main strip in the city where all the stores are.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Tomorrow?  No idea. 

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I know!  I don't know why he's so upset!  We probably won't see a plow until later on Sunday if it does snow, but we don't HAVE to go out. 

Quoting Stacie03:

Lol 8 inches isn't that terribly bad. Unless its going to be super windy too. I think the wind is worse this winter than last for us.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Tomorrow?  No idea. 

poptart0325
by Kayla on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:46 AM
No plans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Our plans to be outdoors were cancelled because of the yucky weather. It's chilly, rainy and windy, so today I'm starting on cleaning out a closet. Gotta get rid of an accumulation of stuff. Later this afternoon the kiddo and I will be going down the road to the sea turtle rehab center to help out. Tomorrow not sure, depends on the weather. If it's nicer we'll go to the speedway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN