Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

What's for Breakfast? 2/1

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:16 PM
  • 8 Replies

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
VanBurren
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I had some Special K cereal.  You know, this is the first box I'd ever bought of Special K.....it's really alot better than I thought it would be.

poptart0325
by Kayla on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Strawberry Poptart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alieda
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Peanut butter crackers and hot tea
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:12 AM
I had a veggie omelet and veggie juice
elijahsmama09
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Mine is the usually the same every morning. A cup of coffee and 40 calorie whole wheat toast with reduced fat jif. Then I have a peice of fruit if I am still hungry. 

VanBurren
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Quoting elijahsmama09:

Mine is the usually the same every morning. A cup of coffee and 40 calorie whole wheat toast with reduced fat jif. Then I have a peice of fruit if I am still hungry. 

I bought some Jiff a couple of weeks ago planning to make myself some peanut butter and banana slices rolled up in tortillas for breakfast, but I have yet to do that....keep running late for work.  Guess I'll have to set my alarm just a LITTLE bit earlier next week.

elijahsmama09
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:12 PM

The reduced fat tastes slightly sweeter. It has the added bonus of being reduced fat. I LOVE jiff. Its my favorite brand. 

Quoting VanBurren:

Quoting elijahsmama09:

I bought some Jiff a couple of weeks ago planning to make myself some peanut butter and banana slices rolled up in tortillas for breakfast, but I have yet to do that....keep running late for work.  Guess I'll have to set my alarm just a LITTLE bit earlier next week.

27 yr old Mother to one boy, age 3. Married to my best friend of 9 yrs.
jessicasmom1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:37 PM

home fries, eggs, bacon and wheat toast

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)