Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where's a good place to find ...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:21 PM
  • 14 Replies

Novelty coffee mugs that are made for drinking? I'm looking for a Valentine mug. I've found a lot of Valentine vase mugs but nothing to use for drinks. I have not looked every where but I was surprised to find a heart shaped thing with a mug handle on it.

I thought that it would be easy to find one of those big white mugs with a heart on it or bear with a heart. Maybe the mugs that I have seen are candy mugs?

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicasmom1
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:57 PM

got Dollar tree around you or any Dollar store I have seen plenty.. there and big lots

DissieDothe
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Quoting jessicasmom1:

got Dollar tree around you or any Dollar store I have seen plenty.. there and big lots

I'll try Big Lots. The dollar stores that we have are stocking less & less. We had a Dollar Tree for about three years and it is gone. A.99 cent store never opened but the sign has been there for years.

I wanted a Christmas mug but didn't have time to look for one. My ds gave me a yellow M&M's mug for Christmas.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Gift shops, florists and Hallmark might be good places to try.

4kidz916
by Melissa on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I think I've seen some at the Dollar Tree and at Wal Mart.  I haven't specifically looked for any this year though.

andrea96
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I never really look for them since I don't drink coffee, but maybe a Hallmark store? They seem to have everything for holidays.

adamsmom0116
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Dollar General, Wal Mart, those types of places. Or if you're looking for something fancier, maybe Starbucks or a local coffee shop???

VanBurren
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Quoting DissieDothe:

Quoting jessicasmom1:

I'll try Big Lots. The dollar stores that we have are stocking less & less. We had a Dollar Tree for about three years and it is gone. A.99 cent store never opened but the sign has been there for years.

I wanted a Christmas mug but didn't have time to look for one. My ds gave me a yellow M&M's mug for Christmas.

I would think Big Lots would certainly have what you're looking for.  I also agree with the other ladies who mentioned Hallmark, too. 

So, do you collect coffee mugs?

DissieDothe
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting VanBurren:

Quoting DissieDothe:

So, do you collect coffee mugs?

No. I don't have many coffee mugs. I'd just like to get away from using the same mug day in and day out ... year in and year out. It was so cold this winter that I've been using one of those silver insulated mugs - I don't want to get attached to it. LOL

Emelyn_loves_31
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Try Michaels

elijahsmama09
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:20 PM

I just bought my husband a big valentine mug from Walmart. I get him one every year. He is a huge coffee drinker and likes different mugs. They were $5. (It includes a stuffed animal, lol)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)