Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

Where's a good place to find ...

Posted by   + Show Post

Novelty coffee mugs that are made for drinking? I'm looking for a Valentine mug. I've found a lot of Valentine vase mugs but nothing to use for drinks. I have not looked every where but I was surprised to find a heart shaped thing with a mug handle on it.

I thought that it would be easy to find one of those big white mugs with a heart on it or bear with a heart. Maybe the mugs that I have seen are candy mugs?

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Replies (11-14):
DissieDothe
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Quoting elijahsmama09:

I just bought my husband a big valentine mug from Walmart. I get him one every year. He is a huge coffee drinker and likes different mugs. They were $5. (It includes a stuffed animal, lol)

Thanks! It's not often that I treat myself with a cute stuffed animal ... LOL!

elijahsmama09
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:00 PM

LOL. Yeah. Could even get oen that says "wild thing" or "sexy" HAHA

Quoting DissieDothe:

Quoting elijahsmama09:

I just bought my husband a big valentine mug from Walmart. I get him one every year. He is a huge coffee drinker and likes different mugs. They were $5. (It includes a stuffed animal, lol)

Thanks! It's not often that I treat myself with a cute stuffed animal ... LOL!

27 yr old Mother to one boy, age 3. Married to my best friend of 9 yrs.
MyGiftsFromGod
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Have you looked at Hobby Lobby? I have a collection of mugs for every season and/or holiday. It drives me nuts to be using a mug with summer flowers around Christmas. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DissieDothe
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MyGiftsFromGod:

Have you looked at Hobby Lobby? I have a collection of mugs for every season and/or holiday. It drives me nuts to be using a mug with summer flowers around Christmas. LOL

I don't think that I've ever looked at anything at Hobby Lobby other than craft supplies & such. I'll have a look at their mugs ... thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)