Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

Dinner 2-8

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:19 AM
  • 18 Replies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TwinSoccerMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I have a meatloaf in the crockpot. We'll have mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans with it.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:31 AM

parmesan baked pollock, coleslaw, fruit/nut salad

MrsWhite101610
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:32 AM
How do you make it in the crackpot?

Quoting TwinSoccerMom:

I have a meatloaf in the crockpot. We'll have mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans with it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM

No idea. My sister is driving here and I don't want to be cooking after she arrives, so my planned fish dinner is being shelved. I want to make something in the crockpot or maybe a casserole. I'll have to check what's in the freezer.

Stacie03
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:55 AM

We are having shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches, roasted ranch potatoes and green beans.

adamsmom0116
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Dinner out tonight. Away basketball game  for OSS and my FIL is coming down to watch, so we'll all go out before the game.

4kidz916
by Melissa on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I'll be eating at a conference I'm attending. Not sure what my kids back home will be having. My sister will probably take them out for pizza or subs.
klamomma2
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Grilled butterfly pork chops, mashed potatoes and cauliflower.

TwinSoccerMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Same way I would the oven as far as the recipe. I have a large oval crockpot and I just shape the meat mixture into a loaf and cook it on low all day.  It comes out so moist that my family won't even eat an oven baked one anymore.  To keep the bottom of the loaf from getting soggy from the liquid that the crockpot makes, I roll up some aluminum foil and place it in the bottom of the crockpot.  Then I make 2 long strips of oil and criss cross them, spray them with cooking spray and put the meatloaf on top of that.  The 2 criss crossed pieces are used to lift the loaf out in one piece when it is ready to be served.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

How do you make it in the crackpot?

Quoting TwinSoccerMom:

VanBurren
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM

A friend invited me to dinner.  She has a certificate for a local Brazillian restaurant.  I got online to check out their menu ahead of time, but the reviews have really got me worried....horrible service, preferrential treatment to those WITHOUT coupons/certificates, waitstaff that takes your order then disappears.....hmmmm.....trying to keep an open mind here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)