Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Replies (11-18):
mamabearlehman
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I had to switch around my meal plan a little this week. Tonight we had crockpot BBQ ribs, baked beans, mashed potatoes, corn in butter sauce, and fresh strawberries. I was thinking about making a strawberry cake with cream cheese icing but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

jessicasmom1
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:57 PM

hamburgers and fries

jessicasmom1
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:02 PM

oh I hope things went well for you girls

Quoting VanBurren:

A friend invited me to dinner.  She has a certificate for a local Brazillian restaurant.  I got online to check out their menu ahead of time, but the reviews have really got me worried....horrible service, preferrential treatment to those WITHOUT coupons/certificates, waitstaff that takes your order then disappears.....hmmmm.....trying to keep an open mind here.

VAGal25
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Homemade pizza with cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms and onions. Side salads with ranch and fresh pineapple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VanBurren
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

We had such a nice time!  First off, we had reservations for 7:30, but we got there WAY early (6:30), and they seated us early anyway!  SO pleasantly surprised.  The wait wasn't long at all for our food, and the food was wonderful!  The waiter even took the time to help me pronounce the dish I ordered (and goodness, he was soooo cute!  LOL)  It was totally the opposite experience that the reviews gave online. 

Quoting jessicasmom1:

Quoting VanBurren:

A friend invited me to dinner.  She has a certificate for a local Brazillian restaurant.  I got online to check out their menu ahead of time, but the reviews have really got me worried....horrible service, preferrential treatment to those WITHOUT coupons/certificates, waitstaff that takes your order then disappears.....hmmmm.....trying to keep an open mind here.

Stacie03
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Quoting VanBurren:

We had such a nice time!  First off, we had reservations for 7:30, but we got there WAY early (6:30), and they seated us early anyway!  SO pleasantly surprised.  The wait wasn't long at all for our food, and the food was wonderful!  The waiter even took the time to help me pronounce the dish I ordered (and goodness, he was soooo cute!  LOL)  It was totally the opposite experience that the reviews gave online. 

Quoting jessicasmom1:

Quoting VanBurren:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessicasmom1
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Nice! I am glad you have a wonderful experience there.

Quoting VanBurren:

Quoting jessicasmom1:

Quoting VanBurren:

poptart0325
by Kayla on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:31 AM
We had Burger King.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)