Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

What happened?

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
This group used to be one of the most active on my group list, and all of a sudden it died down. Did I miss something?
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DissieDothe
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:42 PM

That gal in Canada took a long road trip ... Kelly started buying bunkbeds ... fil called cops on another gal for not feeding him spaghetti ... I skipped breakfast/lunch/dinner for 3 weeks when I found the vending machine was out-of-stock!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:26 AM

This is a CM-owned group, and with many of the CM-owned groups they have had member/moderators to help keep the group moving along at a good clip.  My guess is that CM disbanded the group of mods and they have little reason to visit/post in the group any more.  I've seen it happen in other CM-owned groups.

BUT, we members can keep it going.  It's up to us to post regularly and often.

woliung8153
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:29 AM

I got a new work schedule and never find time to get on anymore but try to stop by when I can.

VanBurren
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Quoting michiganmom116:

This is a CM-owned group, and with many of the CM-owned groups they have had member/moderators to help keep the group moving along at a good clip.  My guess is that CM disbanded the group of mods and they have little reason to visit/post in the group any more.  I've seen it happen in other CM-owned groups.

BUT, we members can keep it going.  It's up to us to post regularly and often.

Yep....that's exactly what happened.  I, too, have seen it happen in many groups.

Marti123
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I have been absent several months because I feel like death with my pregnancy. Meals, heck just food in general, yuk, ick, gag!! LOL!!

So I rarely pop in to see the traffic and posts here. I hope the group survives!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN