Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

Site to make menus that also have a mobile app?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am finding myself forgetting my written menu quite often when I leave the house.  I was looking for a site that I could put my menu in and then have it sent to a mobile app.  Any sites out there like that?

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TwinSoccerMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

PepperPlate; That is my favorite app. It has a web interface as well.  You can import recipes from over 30 sites or add your own manually. Make a meal plan for a week or for a special occasion and add things to a grocery list.  And it's free. I really can't say enough good things about it.

starbuckmom03
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:24 PM

That looks great but there isn't an app for the iPhone, just nook, kindle or ipad.

Cross that idea off, they do have for the iphone.  I didn't look very closely.  Off to figure it all out!

TwinSoccerMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I was going to say...I have it on my iPhone so I know they have one. Hope you enjoy it, too.  I love it!

Quoting starbuckmom03:

That looks great but there isn't an app for the iPhone, just nook, kindle or ipad.

Cross that idea off, they do have for the iphone.  I didn't look very closely.  Off to figure it all out!

wandep
Feeling excited for the New Year! :)
Friday at 7:03 PM
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:27 AM

I have an iphone5 and have the app for the pepperplate. I love it!

Quoting starbuckmom03:

Marti123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I use paprika, it syncs to my iPad and IPhone and can also syncs to a MacBook, but I do not use that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN