Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

*UPDATED with Video* How do you turn mealtime into quality time with your family?

Posted by   + Show Post

Chaotic family schedules can often make dinner time a challenge, but it doesn't have to be!

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to try Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips with their families. See what they're saying!

Tell Us... How do you turn mealtime into quality time with your family?

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team  

Check out the fun video montage of our members!

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Replies (111-119):
deadlights86
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 8:41 AM
The sent us the camera and a 25 dollar gift card.

Quoting illinoismommy83:

So if Tyson uses any of that in a real commercial, do you guys get paid? Can you use it as acting experience on a resume? Kinda neat..

deadlights86
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 8:48 AM
We have the same problem. We well I was in the video but my kids didn't like the chicken lol. I think the last few pieces got thrown out after sitting in the freezer for a month.

Quoting amonkeymom:

We don't really like premade chicken dishes, but as for your question... we try to eat together every evening and I'm teaching my kids to cook as well which is making them more interested in trying new foods.

SarahSuzyQ
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM
For us, mealtime is all about sitting down together as a family. We make it a pretty high priority so we have time to talk about the day together.
illinoismommy83
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Tyson - where are the coupons to encourage the rest of us to try this? :P Come on, $1 off coupons would be nice.

amazzonia
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:29 PM

just seeing the brand tyson makes me want to barf, can't imagine eating it

Aslen
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:09 PM
By cooking fresh and staying as far away from ANYTHING containing GMO
c_ramirez8606
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:05 PM

There are 4 in my family. My, my husband, and two boys ( 2 & 6 ).

We usually sit into of the TV and watch a family show. We all talk and have fun. We like to watch family feud. Its fun trying to guess the answer together.

I don't like to sit at the table because my 2 year old is a handful. He likes to throw is food and scream and cry. He doesn't talk yet and I know he gets frustrated. He doesn't do these things when he eats in front of the TV. I know its not the best thing to do but it works for us.

I have choosen not to deal with dinner time at the table. By the end of the day I'm just not in the mood. His speech  therapist said things will get better when he starts talking, so when he starts talking is when I will start dealing with it.

MrsSamMerlotte
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:15 PM
You couldn't pay me to feed tyson to my family. They abuse their chickens . And their meat is low quality garbage.
MrsRobinson06
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Dinner time is also family time in our home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN