Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

Fun Mealtime Experiences

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM
  • 53 Replies

Chaotic family schedules can often make dinner time a challenge, but it doesn't have to be!

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to try Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips with their families. See what they're saying!

Tell Us... How do you turn mealtime into quality time with your family? 

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team  

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SP_Mama

My family has only had the opportunity to try the Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips once so far, though we have had other Tyson chicken products quite often.

They ate them with mashed potatoes, corn, and a small salad.  My DS loves to dip his in cream gravy and my SS is a ketchup person and eats his with ketchup.

Last night, my SS had a late doctors appt.so DS and I ended up eating supper as usual and then my husband and SS didn't get home until about an hour later.  When they got home, we made up their plate with the Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips, popped it in the microwave for a few seconds and they were able to sit right down and eat.

Mom2Boys9501

They had them with fruit. It was a quick, mama is very tired lunch. They do eat them with either bbq sauce or ketchup. Can't really think of a "fun" time that we have ate them.

me-n-mygirls
We have had chicken strips after we get home from grocery shopping. Pop them in while putting up the groceries and by the time all is settled lunch is done :) chicken with carrots, celery, and cucumber. with some ranch dip for all!
We have ate the popcorn chicken and the tenders as well.
The tenders and smile face potatoes are a favorite lunchtime go to for me and something they will eat for sure! 15 mins all done.
popcorn chicken is better fried with some fries, onion rings, poppers, cheese sticks, and a roll.

I have used all of those for leftovers in my salad.
you can make a bowl.....mashed potatoes, corn, cheese, chicken. or rice, corn, chicken. throw in some peas--most of them get picked out before eating....lol
I enjoy them most because they dont make meal time an arguement!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PISCIS29
We have enjoyed these the most during our family movie night. Especially the kids bc they say that it makes it better than going to the theatres.
the kids have especially enjoyed during their play dates and my de loves taking some to school for recess snack.
DH loves his with chipotle BBQ sauce ds loves his with sweet and sour sauce dd with ketchup and lilest plain. I love them with ranch dressing or in a caesar salad.
Over all we have all come to the conclusion that they are exactly what chicken fries should taste like and they're a snap to make. We now have a new menu item on our family movie night and picnic menu that the whole family loves.
KELLEY76
These are are a great to have around on the weekends (who feels like cooking?) I just threw them in the oven & served them on top of a salad.I bought the filets the other day & they were awesome on hamgurger buns too.
mumsy2three

We tried Tyson's Crispy  Chicken Strips for the first time last night. They were a good choice for a quick meal on a night like last night, my youngest had a baseball game.  Both of my boys commented on how good the chicken strips tasted. They like their stuff plain so they didn't dip the chicken into bbq sauce and ranch dressing like my husband and I did. Last night we served them with waffle fries and a veggie.

crystal626rose

Our family has only njoyed Tyson chicken nuggets and buffalo chicken so far but I will be purchasig again soon. After a long day of gymnastics,dance , and a t-ball game it was nice to be able to put a hot meal on the table for my family . I had a meeting to go to and only 30 minutes to get everyone cleaned up and fed and these worked out great ! We had them with fries , carrots and salad and they were a hit . I would have no problem serving these again with our normal sides like , brown rice , pasta and potato salad and mashed potaoes etc... My kiddos chose the normal bbq and ketchup for dipping but next time I'm going to try a couple of others dipping sauces to get them to venture out LOL .  

jen113000

Tyson Crispy chicken strips are good for a quick meal. I've used them before a sporting event or just because! They are soo good! We like them with bbq sauce, honey mustard and ketchup! We love to dip!

Sama2Mamma
I sometimes forget to defrost meat so this is convenient for when that happens. Just pop them in the oven and serve with a starch and a vegetable .
critter_boo
I have to find them
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)