Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Convenient mealtime recommendations

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM
  • 57 Replies

Chaotic family schedules can often make dinner time a challenge, but it doesn't have to be!

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to try Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips with their families. See what they're saying!

Tell Us... What are your convienent mealtime recommendations?

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team    

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.
by on May. 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
punchnpie
I would recommend it.

I told my sister about it. Because she is always on the go as well.

I would most definitely would buy Tyson chicken products again.
Sama2Mamma
1 mom liked this
I would not recommend them to my family or friends. They were chewy and tasted processed. The first time I microwaved them and though that was why, so I cooked the 2nd batch in the oven. Nope still chewy on the inside.

I will not buy again.
zoo003

I would definitely recommend Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips.  

I told my friend about them because she has a very busy schedule and it would be an easy, convenient meal for her family.  

Yes, I would buy Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips in the future.   

erikays
I would recommend them to friends and family! We will be buying in the future, my kids always Love the honey batttered.

We probably won't purchase the crispy chicken tenders though, my kids didn't like how crunchy it was.
NananRaysmom
My friends and I all had a dinner party this weekend...cooked salmon..something most of the kids didn't like.. so..I brought 2 bags of the chicken strips over for the kids...they all loved them!!

I will buy these in the future!
pamelakeller

The Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips were very tasty, and I would recommend them to other moms, especially for a quick and easy meal.

Unfortunately, the only thing that I have shared with others is the price here in Gallup, NM.  They seem that they are more expensive here than they are in other states in the U.S..  Although, I did share with others (friends) that they tasted really good.

Will I purchase them again?   The answer to that question is, I will, but not that often.  They seem pricey as compared to the other chicken  products in the store.  I would maybe buy them every other week, or once a month.

You might want to compare the prices to some of the other products sold in the store, or have the stores sell them at a comperable price.

SP_Mama

I would recommend them.  I've told my in-laws about them because with 8 people in their house who are very busy, they are always looking for something quick and easy for the days they don't get home until late.

We will be buying Tyson again, I'm sure.

jen113000

I would definitely recommend Tyson crispy chicken strips to friends and family! I was telling one of my best friends about it! She seemed very interested in the recipe I made with them! I may invite her over for dinner and make them for her! I would buy Tyson products again. I actually bought the grilled chicken to try as well!

momofcrazypants

I would recommend them. I posted it to my facebook acct, but it won't let me upload the pic. I've tried several times and I give up at this point.

midnight_storm
I would recommend the strips they were kid and dh friendly, lol. I have already told a few friends. We will probably buy them again:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)