Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal Planning Meal Planning

How do you like your...

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 23 Replies

...pizza?

Do you make it at home or get takeout? Make your own dough or buy the premade? Favorite toppings?

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blestmomof3
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I have a corn allergy so I can't do take out.  I make a homemade whole wheat crust and we have many toppings we like.  (peppers, onion, mushroom, sausage or tomato-broccoli white pizza, or buffalo chicken)

childofgod04
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:19 AM
We normally order one but sometimes I will make it. I normally do a pre made crust and had cheese, and pepperonis. We like meaty pizzas and I like veggie pizzas.
LindaClement
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:37 AM

I prefer it homemade, or Neapolitan (flat crust, awesome toppings), including the crust. I won't buy it as take out from anywhere that doesn't make their own crust.

It's faster to make at home than order in...

LindaClement
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:38 AM

My fave toppings are proscuitto, duck breast, figs and goat cheese... lately. 

Sometimes, I like spinach and bacon with goat cheese and roasted red peppers...

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:49 AM

gluten-sensitivity here, and I have an aversion to gluten-free pizza crust mixes due to the mystery ingredients...so I prefer to take mine as a salad:  pepperoni, ham, cheese, tomatoes, black olives, peppers and red onion on a bed of salad greens, served with creamy Italian (homemade) dressing.

louannwilkins
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:15 AM

thin crust with pepperoni, onions and green pepper.  I make it sometimes but if I order it normally I get it at dominoes or pizza hut

IncognitoOne
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:36 AM

I like it all...lol. I probably order pizza more often than make it myself though.

MrsRobinson06
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I prefer takeout. I have never made my own but we do buy frozen pizza's often. I like the bbq chicken one from California Pizza Kitchen.

clmsmom
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM

One of two pizzas

(1) Hawaiian with pineapple or canadian bacon

or

(2) ultimate supreme with everything (lots of veggies)

I am a terrible terrible terrible pizza dough maker and since my son has a gluten intolerance it makes things harder. I will do both but I actually prefer the taste of takeout - haven't eaten it in quite a while though. Pizza is not on my list of favorite foods - it is my husband but not me. Only when he is really itching for one will we get it and normally I encourage him to order it at work.

sara_7106
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Take out with pineapple or green olives
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN