Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 10 year old's first business venture!

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:52 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 280 Total Views

Hello everyone, I am new here, I used to belong to mommytalk but I don't know where that website went!  I had made a lot of friends on their and had all helped eachother through the good and bad.  So anyway, hopefully I will make some great new friends on here.

I see that there is a group on here for crafts so I wanted to get my daughter's new website out here.  She started her business this summer and she makes bookmarks.  Her business is called MelonHead Bookmarks.  http://www.melonheadbookmarks.etsy.com/  Check it out, she is saving for college and has already had a great start with a flea market at her sister's school, her website and of course family and friends.

I look forward to meeting you all!

by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Hapsand123
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 3:39 PM

I went to the website and I love them all. I want to buy one or a few for christmas. Tell her I siad FANTASTIC job and good for her. 

charmend
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Congratulations on raising a child with ambition! I have very little money, but I've always been a sucker for kids, so I just ordered a bookmark from her. I'd like to see her expand her inventory. I hope she does well in her business!

Charlotte

amberautumn4
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Thank you so much!!  Hailey will be adding more to her website this weekend so please check back! 

Charlotte, Hailey just got your order and is so excited!  She will get it right in the mail to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)