Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2010 at 1:16 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 487 Total Views

Lets Get to know each other!  What is your name? Kids??? And anything else you think we may want to know!

by on Sep. 22, 2010 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
umpfaloopa
by Group Owner on Sep. 22, 2010 at 1:19 AM

My name is Nishani and I am a mom to two daughters.  Hayden is 2 and Kairi is 7 weeks old.  I just recently moved back to Brooklyn after living in Staten Island for three years. I am looking to make friends in the area and hoping to create a nice support network for myself on here.

PassionfruitxD
by New Member on Sep. 22, 2010 at 2:05 AM
Hey my name is jackie :) & I have a two year old daughter & love on brooklyn as well not to far from bay ridge acually I'm the next neighborhood after or before lol bay ridge :)
Sunset park! :D
Well I'm here 2 make new friends so if any1 wants to talk I'm here :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Msgme
by New Member on Sep. 22, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Hi I'm Debbie  Mom of 3 amazing children  Joseph and Madalyn  Both in 7th Grade and Tori who started 3rd grade this year.   I'm not actually in Bay ridge  I'm in Boro park but still brooklyn.  I was born and raised in Staten Island.  I've lived here in brooklyn this time around for almost 4 years  Staten Island before that for 10 years and before that i was in brooklyn for a bit. I've also lived in Los Angeles for bit.  My dh and I have been together for almost 20 years. He currently works in Bay ridge.  Looking forward to meeting other moms in the area

umpfaloopa
by Group Owner on Sep. 23, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Hey Jackie,

I live really close to sunset park.  I am right on the edge of where it turns into Bay Ridge.  Hopefully we can get this group up and running and make plenty of friends :)

Quoting PassionfruitxD:

Hey my name is jackie :) & I have a two year old daughter & love on brooklyn as well not to far from bay ridge acually I'm the next neighborhood after or before lol bay ridge :)
Sunset park! :D
Well I'm here 2 make new friends so if any1 wants to talk I'm here :)

umpfaloopa
by Group Owner on Sep. 23, 2010 at 11:12 PM

I just moved back to Brooklyn after living in Staten Island for three years in the St.  George area.  I really liked living in Staten Island but needed easier access to every thing as we do not drive. 

Quoting Msgme:

Hi I'm Debbie  Mom of 3 amazing children  Joseph and Madalyn  Both in 7th Grade and Tori who started 3rd grade this year.   I'm not actually in Bay ridge  I'm in Boro park but still brooklyn.  I was born and raised in Staten Island.  I've lived here in brooklyn this time around for almost 4 years  Staten Island before that for 10 years and before that i was in brooklyn for a bit. I've also lived in Los Angeles for bit.  My dh and I have been together for almost 20 years. He currently works in Bay ridge.  Looking forward to meeting other moms in the area

Msgme
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I spent 10 years not far from St George  Right near Curtis H.S.  

thats one thing about Brooklyn that I love. Everything is near by or at least decent way to get around. I also don't drive so i need things close. 

Quoting umpfaloopa:

I just moved back to Brooklyn after living in Staten Island for three years in the St.  George area.  I really liked living in Staten Island but needed easier access to every thing as we do not drive. 

Quoting Msgme:

xoxitzgemmxox
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2011 at 3:50 PM

hii.. my name is Gloria . I have a 3 year old daughter name jade.. and i currently live in sunset park 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN