• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the best one you have seen?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:36 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 521 Total Views

What is the best horror movie you have seen? I wanna have a horror movie marathon with my hubby and want some good ones. Thanks!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CosmicSpaceGal
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:12 AM

Oh this is hard. What do you qualitfy as horror? I have seen some brutal movies that left me thinking about them long after the end of the movie.  Martyr's being one. Ichi the Kill another one. But I dn't know if I would call those horror?

Christi9834
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Just a good horror movie that actually scared you while watching it.

CosmicSpaceGal
by Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Midnight meat train. I love that movie! It was awesome and scary and kind of gross. I loved the first HOstal.

GingerChaser
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 5:24 PM

The original (70's version) Last House on the Left, if awesome. Also Shutter Island was surprisingly good.

maggie026
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 4:39 PM

My favorites are all of the Halloween movies. I love micheal myers!! I could watch them over and over....but not somuch the new ones.

Christi9834
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 5:58 PM

I am also a huge Michael Myers fan. I love the Halloween movies!

Krissy21
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 10:47 PM

The Thing, Slither, Pandorum, my brother suggest Event Horizon.

hearme
by Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 11:11 PM

I have alot I like but can't think of a favorite. Here are some from my list I found good when I watched them , Night of the demons, witchcraft, the grave dancers, the ring. the shinning, Gothika and sixth sence was good too. And last but not least friday the 13th, halloween and night mare on elm st.

Christi9834
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Thanks ladies!

AshleyLSwain
by Group Owner on Jul. 1, 2010 at 11:16 AM

You can't go wrong with the classics, Freddy, Jason and Michael! More modern, Hostel and Hostel 2 were both good. All the saws were good, the Hill's have Eyes was good. I like movies that make you think, like you shouldn't be able to figure things out like shutter island, primal fear, taking loives, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)