Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this group dead? Undead?

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 2:57 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 340 Total Views

I'm really looking forward to the new season of Walking Dead.  Also a little curious about American Horror Story.    Movie-wise, I've got Insidious up next in my Netflix queue, and I'm looking forward to the remake of Fright Night, but probably won't shell out the money to see it in the theater.

How about you?

by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
samsbaby78
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2011 at 2:59 PM

i want to see all of those. although i am still mad they made us wait so long for walking dead to come back. almost a year is ridiculous.

AshleyLSwain
by Group Owner on Aug. 23, 2011 at 8:51 AM

I watched insidious and I really liked it. I also watched Final Destination 5, it was pretty good too. Nothing new happened but the ending is good.

my3babes
by Member on Sep. 1, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Quoting AshleyLSwain:

I watched insidious and I really liked it. I also watched Final Destination 5, it was pretty good too. Nothing new happened but the ending is good.

Me too! Insidious was great!!! I've been waiting to see Final Destination 5 just haven't gotten around to it yet

Dontchawishuknu
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 5:10 PM
Loved Insidious!....If you are a vampire fan, check out The Priest with the guy from Legion (another killer movie)... Great movie....Also loved Dylan Dog....Can you tell I'm a former Blockbuster store manager? LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oddgirl
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Watched Insidious the other night.  I enjoyed it, but expected it to be a little scarier, but definitely a good story.  I saw the previews for The Priest and I think I want to check that out next.

Has anyone seen Carriers?  I think my next my next movie interest is going to be virus/epidemic movies.  They're not always horror films, but they can have some of the thrill of  a good zombie flick.

Dontchawishuknu
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 9:46 AM
Carriers was okay....nothing to really write home about, much like many of the BB premier releases. JMHO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleyLSwain
by Group Owner on Sep. 4, 2011 at 11:15 AM

I want to see straw dogs. I can't wait until that comes out!

Dontchawishuknu
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Is there a link to a trailer for Straw Dogs? Name sounds familiar but I can't remember what it's about.....LOL
CorbinsMom724
by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 3:57 AM

I saw Straw Dogs at the drive-in.  I wasn't really impressed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)