Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's ready for tonight???

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2011 at 7:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 305 Total Views

Only 2 more hours here before the season premiere of The Walking Dead!! Anyone else watching the season 1 marathon and then the premiere??

My DD and I have been watching all day! :)

I'M A NATURAL BIRTHING, BREAST & BOTTLE FEEDING, EARLY FRONT FACING, PIERCED, TATTOOED, CAT LOVING, DOG OWNING, HOME SCHOOLING, GREEN GOING, JEEP DRIVING, OUTDOOR LOVING, HORROR MOVIE WATCHING, METAL LISTENING, BEACHBODY COACHING, MARRIED, STAY AT HOME MOTHER TO ONE KICK ASS LITTLE ZOMBIE LOVING GIRL

by on Oct. 16, 2011 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AAsmommy0509
by Member on Oct. 17, 2011 at 4:49 PM

We watched it!!!! HOLY CRAP!!! That's all I'm gonna say until we know for sure others have watched it LOL 

mrssummerlin
by Member on Oct. 17, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Agreed.

One of my friend's has been blowing up my email wanting to know if "you know who' is going to make it or not.  (because I read the comic, so I actually have a pretty good idea what's going on.)

I can not wait until next week!!! :)

AAsmommy0509
by Member on Oct. 20, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Okay thats news to me! COMIC!! Where do I find it LOL!!!!

mrssummerlin
by Member on Oct. 20, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Yep, there's a comic. I'm pretty sure they just released issue 89.

Anyway, you should be able to get them at pretty much and comic shop and I know there's a Walking Dead app for the iPhone where you can buy them for your phone to read. They also have 5 hard back versions as well. (I think they are each roughly 4-6 comics a piece, but don't quote me on that.) I like those :) they look great on my bookself, hahaha!

Here's a site though that I think you can order them from. :)

http://www.hiddenrobot.com/WALKINGDEAD

oddgirl
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 7:55 PM

I'm glad the second season has finally begun!  Very exciting first episode. 

I've avoided the comic because I want to be surprised.

mrssummerlin
by Member on Oct. 20, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Either way you'll be surprised.

Because I've read them I know a lot of the "bigger" things that happen, but the way that they have written it is still quite mind blowing. :)

It's pretty impressive, really. I'm pleased that they are walking with the comic the way they are, but like even more that they aren't doing it exactly like it because then people can't really spoil anything, KWIM.
Plus the new executive producer they brought on this season, Robert Krikman, is actually one of the creators for the comic. Very cool.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)