• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The new Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3-D or 2-D depending

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:40 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 247 Total Views
1 mom liked this

It's been awhile since I started a post but I couldn't wait until this came out at the beginning of the month and when my husband and I saw it, I was blown away. It was awesome, it wasn't a redo or a redo of a redo but rather something new from the original. I really liked it. We watched it in 2-D because 3-D makes me have a headache so if I can avoid it I will. Although you could see where the 3-D parts would have been. My husband on the other hand, who is not such a horror movie fan in the first place, did not enjoy it as much. he always says one of his friends or he read somewhere or something that it sucked hoping I will change my mind about seeing a new horror movie but it never works. Even if he's right, most of the time I don't admit it, lol.

Anywho, I thought this was a great movie and I hope they continue it on! There's nothing better than the classics in my opinion, Jason, Freddy, Michael, Leather Face is right up there with them! These newer movies just don't have the same scare in them because they are either too SciFi or they think too much about the story line and keeping things politically correct.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hunting_chick85
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:47 AM
I would love to see it I love all the other ones I have a pic of my DD pretending to be leatherface after she saw the original lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hunting_chick85
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Here's my little leather face
AshleyLSwain
by Group Owner on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:29 AM

How funny! My kids like horror movies too, lol. Especially Halloween, they're not too keen on Freddy yet though.

Quoting hunting_chick85:

hunting_chick85
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM
My DD loves Freddy and my DS loves Michael Myers

Quoting AshleyLSwain:

How funny! My kids like horror movies too, lol. Especially Halloween, they're not too keen on Freddy yet though.

Quoting hunting_chick85:

AshleyLSwain
by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I like the classics, the new movies just don't have the same scare, probably because the killer can be killed, they aren't immortal like they used to be. New movies are normally more thriller than horror.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)