Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Bloody Valentine 3D

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:33 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

I love the original.  I love every single drop of blood in the movie.  What is even BETTER is they are rereleasing the original, UNCUT with ADDED GORE!!!  I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!!  PLUS the 3D version is coming out this month.  I am counting down the days and we already are looking for a baby sitter for that night.   Is anyone else with me on being uber excited and having orgasms over it?  or did you hate the original and don't give a crap about the 3D remake?   It is suppose to be the highest quality 3D technology, and it isn't playing 3D everywhere, so you have to look for it.

I'd add a photo but my sick little girl just woke up, so i have to bolt....

Lover of All Things Horror

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
melanie62
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Oh yeah, I am excited too!   Do you know if they are releasing the original before or after the 3d version comes out?    I am excited about Jenson Ackles being in the movie also.

mysonsthree
by on Jan. 5, 2009 at 10:14 AM
I despise remakes, but I'll be first in line to watch this one. The only reason is because they're taking horror to the 3D level like they did with Jaws 3. They should do more 3D horror, and I've said that since the early 80's. I hope they don't trash this film though like they do with 99% of remakes, but my expectations will be set low so I can enjoy the 3D part.

Leahmaria7981
by Member on Jan. 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Oh yeah, I'm excited too. Can't wait for the original one, and I'll also be first in line to see the remake as well. We already have a babysitter for the night....the whole night...woohoo! I'm driving 2 hours just to see this on the big screen. And Jensen Ackles (I'm  a HUGE Supernatural fan) is totally the icing on the cake. I also heard that they got in trouble with the remake by the MPAA for having too much 3-d boob shots....lol. I've also heard this is going to be a hard R rating. I can't wait. I'm so tired of watered down horror movies.

nurse_kiddy
by Member on Jan. 7, 2009 at 2:47 AM

i cant wait, there are a few others on my must see list for jan and feb horror movie releases.

and how did i miss the first one??? seriously i cant believe ive never seen it, gonna surf around online right now to see if can watch it.

IceQueen72
by Member on Jan. 12, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Can't wait to see this!!! It's the perfect date movie...If I could get my hubby the scaredy cat to take me lol. I also loved the original. Hope this one lives up to my expectations.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)