Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Ring Two

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:06 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 194 Total Views

Well my daughter (14) was having a slumber b-day party. The movie of the night was "the RingTwo"  I hadn't seen this one so I watched along with them.  The movie itself was not scary but the screaming and jumping of the girls was startling.  lol  I didn't think this was a very good movie. Not scary at all and the story was weak.   I can't say if my view would be different if I was not watching with screaming 14 yr olds.  Anyone else seen this? 

The girls want me to get "the Ring 3???"  thoughts?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SpiritMoon
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 3:38 PM

The Ring 3?  I never heard they were coming out with one.  As for the second in the series, it wan't too bad.  But I did like the first one better.

Ksant
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Quoting SpiritMoon:

The Ring 3?  I never heard they were coming out with one.  As for the second in the series, it wan't too bad.  But I did like the first one better.

One of her friends told her there was a part three. I hadn't heard of it either. Will have to look that up.

SpiritMoon
by Member on May. 25, 2009 at 8:33 AM

I did look it up.  Its supposed to be out in Oct. of this year.  So we shall have to wait and see.

Quoting Ksant:

Quoting SpiritMoon:

One of her friends told her there was a part three. I hadn't heard of it either. Will have to look that up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)