Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanks for Taking a look!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:36 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

My name is Emma and I am the creator and owner of the group. I created it because lapbooking has quickly become an integral part of our homeschooling experience. I HS 2 girls, 5th grade and Kindergarten, but have 3 other children, one in a brick and mortar school and one who goes to a performing arts high school, also one toddler.

Thanks for joining!

Emma

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
vicki5
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Hi Emma,

I posted my question about planning lapbooks in the wrong spot.  Are you able to move it?  I put it under the intro section.  Sorry!

Kentuckygal511
by Group Owner on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Vicki,

I can only move a whole post, not a reply. Sorry. Maybe you could repost in another section?

Emma

scrappinbama
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2010 at 1:39 PM

I too am homeschooling a kinder and looking for lapbooks to introduce the alphabet, numbers, colors, and shapes. I have found a few but am interested in searching out anymore you might suggest. Thanks.

Ps. We just love lapbooking. When I have a hard time getting her interested in a particular subject I suggest making a lapbook about it and it seems to light up learning. Thanks for adding this group. I am excited about the new information I'll find in this group. 

Kentuckygal511
by Group Owner on Oct. 4, 2010 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)