Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just A Question

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

Hello mamas! I see all the wonderful lapbooks that yall are making and I was wondering what yall are using to make them??? are they file folders??? construction paper??? any suggestions is greatly appreciated-Liz

by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Erin814
by Member on Nov. 18, 2010 at 11:34 PM
The actual lapbooks are constructed using Manila folders. We also use card stock and printer paper on the inside of the lapbooks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dqsmami06
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 1:54 AM

Thank You So Much!!! Ok I have the Manila folders now I just need to get some card stock!

Kentuckygal511
by Group Owner on Nov. 19, 2010 at 8:09 AM

We've used file folder, construction paper and poster board. I like the poster board ones for my older daughter because her lapbooks always have so much more information and she needs more space. Legal sized file folders are nice too. We've also used small 5X7 coil bound books for my toddler and ten year old, and we've also done small binder folders to have journaling pages. I don't think there's a limit to the things you can use!

dqsmami06
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 8:37 AM

Wow those are all great ideas! I esp like the poster board idea! that would really make do with plenty of info! Thank you for sharing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)