Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, I'm new.

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

This past year I have lost a lot of weight. I went from a size 22 to a 15 (70lbs). My next goal is a size 13 (150lbs). It seems like it is getting harder and harder... Before I was averaging about 2lbs a week. Recently it took four months to go down 10lbs, about half a pound a week. I am doing all the samethings as before but I feel stuck.

I eat enough cals. I keep track on my fitness pal

I workout for at least an hour 7 days a week

and I drink tons of water.

Any tips? 

by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
need.to.talk
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:09 PM

wow! congrats on losing the weight. What kind of workouts do you do? I dont really have any tips i've never been able to lose weight. But what i can say is keep up the good work and dont give up.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

This past year I have lost a lot of weight. I went from a size 22 to a 15 (70lbs). My next goal is a size 13 (150lbs). It seems like it is getting harder and harder... Before I was averaging about 2lbs a week. Recently it took four months to go down 10lbs, about half a pound a week. I am doing all the samethings as before but I feel stuck.

Any tips? 

ms-superwoman
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Thank you. I usually do some form of circuit training. I do the Butt Bible on Youtube and I do Tiffany Rothe Workouts on Youtube. 

Quoting need.to.talk:

wow! congrats on losing the weight. What kind of workouts do you do? I dont really have any tips i've never been able to lose weight. But what i can say is keep up the good work and dont give up.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Any tips? 

need.to.talk
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Your welcome. I've never heard of them. I'll have to check them out.

Quoting need.to.talk:

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Any tips? 

lovemygirl1108
by Group Owner on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Congrats on the weight loss! I suggest 30 day shred if you haven't tried it. Its free on pinterest. All three levels. Start doing a different type of training for your body that it us not used too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemygirl1108
by Group Owner on Jun. 28, 2012 at 3:20 PM

There is a challenge going on that if you want to join that would be great for more people to join it. You chose your goal weight and a challenge for the week and for the month then we weigh in each week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)