Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HI everybody....

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 127 Total Views

HI everybody. Im new. And I'd like to lose some weight. ok maybe some isnt the right word. Im not allowed to do extreme/vigorious exercise  but whatever tips you got, i can just do what i can. Please write me back if you have any tips or know somthing i can do. Thanks so much!!!!

by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lovemygirl1108
by Group Owner on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Hi my name is Danielle. Stick to walking at first if you haven't started working outand get a app maybe sparks people to start writing down what you eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
need.to.talk
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Sweet Thank you.

Quoting lovemygirl1108:

Hi my name is Danielle. Stick to walking at first if you haven't started working outand get a app maybe sparks people to start writing down what you eat.

CaliMom247
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Welcome, I a new to this too i really need to lose 40-50 lbs! hopefully we can all encourage each other. I got my bmr done so i know how many calories to eat and its actually a lot, i get 1842 and i keep track with my fitness pal. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemygirl1108
by Group Owner on Jun. 28, 2012 at 3:19 PM

There is a challenge going on that if you want to join that would be great for more people to join it. You chose your goal weight and a challenge for the week and for the month then we weigh in each week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)