Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How did you meet your SO?

Posted by   + Show Post

How did you meet your husband or significant other? Share your story here!

by on Oct. 11, 2010 at 3:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
Scotti4555
by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 9:00 AM

My husband and I use to work together, same Company, same department.  He was going through a divorce when we started talking.  We emailed each other for weeks (even though we sat less than 4 feet away from each other).  I left the department and then he left the company, only to refer me to his new company and we were again working together at the same company, same department.  While working together, we got married and became pregnant with our first child.  The company was great with everything.  After my maternity leave, we decided my staying home was the best for our family.  So, less than two years later, we're pregnant with number two!

bigbrina456
by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 10:43 AM

i met my husband through my sisters friend. we just started talking on the phone after that and started dating once we knew we had alot in common. now we r married almost 2 years after we met and with our frist child. so very happy! :)

blessedone710
by on Oct. 27, 2010 at 11:17 AM

I met my honey on the job. We knew each for a year we starting conversing and dating in six months we were married. OH WHAT A JOY!!!!!!

Court207
by on Oct. 28, 2010 at 10:26 PM

My husband and I met when I was eleven years old :) We attended the same church.  We began dating when I was 16 and got married when I was 20. That was almost 4 years ago!

Kimmerz_68
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 2:00 PM

My hubby and I met through a friend, actually he was dating her at the time. But that was over 17 years ago and we are still together and have 5 wonderful children and 2 grandbabies. This is my 2nd marriage, but I do not plan on finding anyone else, so we are together for life. 

Kim 

anglbabys
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this

we met @ a bar that my mom owned.  I thought he was a jerk and he thought i was a spoiled brat.

A mutual friend asked us to join him on a double date w/ his girl friend, slowly we started hanging out more and before we knew it we were dating.

SuperMom491
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 2:00 PM

My step mom stopped him while he was walking down the  road to see if he was the one riding the 4 wheeler in our yard

SuperMom491
by on Oct. 30, 2010 at 2:03 PM

thats so cute

BABYGIRL6571
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 6:50 AM

AT HIS WORK

kayleeoven
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello i met my lovely husband of a month now at a bar with a girlfriend of mine.. i was so toasted that he held my hair as i threw up.. then drove me to his house and let me pass out on the couch.. when i woke up the next morning i realize i lived behind him...lol and it grew after that..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)