Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How did you meet your SO?

Posted by   + Show Post

How did you meet your husband or significant other? Share your story here!

by on Oct. 11, 2010 at 3:55 PM
Replies (1281-1290):
ericasavannah
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM

i meet him at an all night bowling we did not talk at all then that monday we want to the same school we had a class togther and that is when we started to talk.then one day after he granduated from there he came and seen his mom and i was leaving he walked with me outside and then we kissed after that we started hanging out

Fire911gal
by Member on Jan. 20, 2012 at 7:26 PM

We had both been hired at the same place and met at a gun range, so he knows not to mess with me. :) lol.

OutsideTheFire
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Met my SR year and his Jr year. I was the new girl he was the football player, came over and chatted and I've wanted him ever since. Started dating officially two weeks later, got engaged 8 months later and now here we are in our third year!
rosygz11
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I met him at Peter Piper Pizza, my college bestfriend wanted to celebrate her 23 birthday there and her brother brought him. I knew as soon as I layed eyes on him he was going to be mine one day. We are going to be married 5 years now and have two beautiful boys.

momlong85
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

My best friend (since I was 3) was having her Husbands truck fixed at a local shop. The next dy she was telling me about the guy who ran the shop (not the owner, like a manager) she kept saying how sweet he was and soo cute and that I should meet him I really didnt want to but I caved. It was the best decision EVER. It was love at first conversation. We were so perfect for eachother we just "knew" We were married 2 years later :) now its been 9 years :)

AyanaSala
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 7:47 AM

We met in 2002 in a dance club close to where we both lived in NY. We danced all night long. Then when we started dating, I told him I wanted us to just be friends because I thought he was "too nice." A friend of mine was like, "what do you really want in a man, an idiot or a kind soul who is attentive to you and wants more than just the okie doke." She really made me think and I called him back the same weekend. He gave me a "hard time," but eventually took me back during that same phone call. I realized that he wasn't all that "nice" either, but a real man. We've been inseparable ever since and married going on 7 years.

irishterry
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 8:28 AM

DH and I met online through a church website.  We met in Oct of 2010, I lived in Iowa and he was in Florida.  WE got engaged in April 2011 and married in August 2011!  He is my best friend and a WONDERFUL husband!

1stmommytobe
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 10:02 PM

we were friends in the 3rd grade . In the 4th grade we started going out and it's been 23 years together but married for 10. WOW.

mommyx4plustwin
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 12:46 PM

This is a funny story. I was at a light and thought I saw a friend from school.I started beeping and waving.I soon realized it wasnt someone I knew.I arrived at my Dr. office the guy I waved to was there.I noticed that everywhere I went in the building he was there.I noticed that he was very cute.So when I got to my car I decided to leave  my phone number on his windshield.We went on one date and have been together for 20 yrs.    

mistygreen387
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:56 PM

We meant on a sunny day in august of 2004 he was playing magic and I was watching him beat our mutual friend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN