Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How did you meet your SO?

Posted by   + Show Post

How did you meet your husband or significant other? Share your story here!

by on Oct. 11, 2010 at 3:55 PM
Replies (1511-1520):
mom_of_one_boy
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:07 PM
My SO and i met 7 years ago through a mutal friend while at a gas staition. I almost ran into him going into the gas station and he was coming out. When i came out my friend was talking to this handsome guy. Well i was feeling frisky and ballsy lol. We invited him back to her place for a bit. He left with me and we went land got take and bake pizza and wine and ended back at my place. He stayed over and the rest is history. We have 2 kids and been together 7 1/2 years
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SunshineMom3506
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM
He had been friends with my older brother for years.I guess we just noticed each other one day and it went from there :)
Nitsirk12
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:08 AM

me and my husband meet about 12 years ago at the mall near my house. we were mall rats and i kept seeing him when i would go to the mall with friends, we also had common friends (we realized later). we talked, hung out. at times we were kind of on and off...due to being young and him moving around a bit. we would always run into each other just random and there was always a spark and we couldnt keep away from each other! we were definently ment to be!

QueenWisdom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:44 PM
I met my husband 12 yrs ago in my hometown at some local apartments lol. We have dated off and on since then. We have been married for 6 months on the 24th of this month. Whooooohoo!!
Matsmom10
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Blind date

steph37110
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM

My husband and I met on a blind date.  But the funny thing is that I actually grew up with his two half brothers but I didn't know he existed. He has a different dad and he grew up in Ohio. He came to Tennessee  to visit his mom and that is how we met.

supermomz25
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:34 PM

my huband and I met online. after sending a few messages back and forth for about a week, we began talking on the phone. One night we actually talked for about 6 hours (and I hate talking on the phone). Then we met in person and we have been together ever since. It was absolutely love at first sight!

jugglingKaren

mommyyyof3
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:30 PM
well i meet my hubby by my best friend in MYSPACE i went to her friends and i thought he had a sexy lips and i asked her for his name and number so she gaved it to me we just tlked for like 2weeks i was 15yrs old i was a bad girl that in that time i raned away from home so he told me if i wanted to go live with him and i told him yes i did so we have been living together for 5yrs almost 6 with 2lil gurls and our boy in the way i am turning 21 in dec. and he is 29yrs;-) i am so happy with him and i luve him
oneplustwinss
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:17 PM

My hubs tattooed me (:

brandy & matt [12.12.12]
jordan michael [03.08.03]
alexis marie && addison faith [12.03.07]
TTC #4--tubal reversal at tax time!  WOO! 

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:46 PM

There is not much of a story. I was born and there was a 4 year old Jay staring at me. He is my brother's best friend. I knew him all my life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)