Ask the Expert: How to Keep Your Relationship Strong During Holiday Stress
Do you and your SO tend to fight more around the holidays? Do you have a hard time negotiating whose family to spend time with? Do you dread the upcoming holidays because it means you have to deal with your ex?
If you fit into any of these buckets, our new Ask the Expert program is for you! We are thrilled to welcome Dr. Jann Blackstone-Ford, a psychologist and expert in mediation, divorce, stepfamily issues, and break-ups, to the group to answer YOUR questions--about your relationship during the holidays and throughout the year.
Ask your questions now! Everyone who asks a question will be entered to win a copy of Dr. Jann's book, "Ex Etiquette for Parents." The more questions you ask, the better your chances of winning the book.
Ask your questions as a reply to this post. Dr. Jann will post her replies to your questions here as well.
The Official Rules
To enter the this contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
- Posts must be made between Wednesday, November 10 at 1pm EST and Friday, November 19 at 5 pm EST.
- This contest will end on Friday, November 19 at 5 pm EST.
- One winner and two runners-up will be selected randomly.
- The winner will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- One winner will receive a copy of "Ex Etiquette for Parents" by Dr. Jann Blacktone-Ford.