Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Hi...My name is...

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 10:45 AM
  • 27 Replies

Let's get to know each other...

Post here your name and a little bit about yourself...

by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jazi1105
by Jazi :) on Nov. 11, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Hi. I'm Jazmine. I'm 22 years old, and married. We're expecting our first child, a little girl, any day now.

kybella
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Hey, I'm Maureen.  I'm 35 turning 36  (sigh) in a few months.  I've been married almost 14 years and have three kids.  DS that's 10 and DD/DS (twins) that are 2 1/2.

ShannaBee
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 1:04 PM
Hi, my name is Shannon. I'm 25 and expecting my first child with my husband. I'm due in January. We will be married 2 years in June. I am a stepmom to a 4 year old. I am an all around happy person but I do have have down moments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenziesmomma558
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Hello, I'm lindsey stay at home mom and i'm 22 years old and i've been married for 2 and half years and we have a beautiful daughter named Mckenzie and she's Two.

AJthercknmom
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Hey I am AJ. I am a stay at home mom of 2 girls and 1 baby on the way(we find out the sex on Tuesday).   I am 28(29 this year). I have been married to hubbs for 3 years March 15th. 

Jezzeria
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:50 AM
Hi my name is jessica. I'm 22 and just had my first child in november. My beautiful daughter scarlett and she is the light of my life. I currently work full time away from home and dh is a stay at home dad. Right now i prefer it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Purtyred
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 2:21 AM

I'm Shana. I don't post much but, I do love to read and comment here and there when I can. I'm on my 2nd marriage to the most amazing man I've ever met. I have a 17 year old son who is also an amazing human being. His dad and I were together for almost 14, married almost 9 years and have been split for 11 years and It will be 11 as well with my current husband at the end of this summer...married for almost 4. Yes it was fast...I was scared it was rebound but wow did we fall in love fast and deep and are still going strong. I'm 39 and he's 35.

4_28_bbboy
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 2:24 AM

Hi, my name is Traci I am 41 yrs old and married to the man of my dreams. I am addicted to WOW and a work from home mommy. I have three teen children ages 19, 15, and 13 and I have a nine month old and we just found out we are expecting again, YAY!

LaurenMarie2307
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 2:25 AM

Hi, my name is Lauren, I have been married for just over 3 weeks :) I have 2 kids, 8 and 5.  We live in Detroit, Michigan :)

tymma11
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 2:26 AM

Im Jenn. 27 years old, married just over a year and expecting our first in May.

We are having a boy and we plan to name him Micah Cree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN