Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get to know each other...

Post here your name and a little bit about yourself...

by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Replies (21-27):
kirbymom
by Member on Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Hi, my name is Sonja...I'm 41, married to a wonderful husband, we have 7 beautiful kids together.  I stay at home with them and homeschool them too. I love to talk and enjoy socializing. Not that that happens all that much with 7 kids. lol 

CassandrafromNC
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I'm Cassandra. I'm 19 years old, I'm from North Carolina and I'm expecting my second child any day now :)

suziq1982
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:49 PM

I am Lisa. I have 21month old daughter and 8year old son. I am a stay at home mom now. I have a wonderful husband who I love and adore. We hope to have more children soon. We are thinking of conceiving sometime this summer. I love my family and I enjoy meeting new people.

Wish2Be
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:50 PM
Hi ! I am Michelle. My 29th Birthday is on Friday. I have been with DH almost 11 years and we have a beautiful almost 16 month old son ! We TTC for 2 years to have him <3
CafeMom Tickers
tchappy
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Hi. I'm Taryn. I'm 19 years old.  My husband and I have been married for a year and a half, and are expecting our first children, a boy and a girl, March 19th. 

sherrie0568
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 4:20 PM

I'm Sherrie, 26 yrs old. Engaged to the love of my life.  We have 2 boys, Colton who is 3yrs, and Jamison who is 3 months. We are getting married August 20th of this year.  Looking forward to it. :)

rosielilly6106
by on Feb. 7, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Hi, my name is Jessica I am 28 been married for 5 years, I have an almost 5 year old daughter Lilly and a 9 month old son Frankie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)