Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

A bit personal

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 3:36 PM
  • 30 Replies

So I was wondering how long your sex lasts, whats normal or too long? just wondering. for us its in between 15 and 30 min but I remember it being much longer before..

by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannaBee
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 8:08 PM
Sex has become non existant. My husband doesn't last as long as I'd like. I think it's because he's become a little selfish in bed and finishes quicker because he's only thinking of himself and his pleasure. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LADYBUGZ909
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Shanna I have the same problem I think its normal or they just get comfortable who knows.. IT has caused many fights for us but lately we have done more foreplay before and its helped ...

ShannaBee
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM
I think alot of it has to do with pregnancy and his work hours. When he wants some he doesn't want to take the time to warm me up which takes longer now that I'm pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessica.holder
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 10:58 PM

when my husband and i got together it was really quick only like 10-20 minutes because he was selfish and did it all for himself. since we got serious and married it lasts a lot longer because he pays more attention to me than i do to him lol. most of it is foreplay because that is my favorite part ( i like to be teased lol). he can last 45 minutes to an hour. but that is only when we get time if we do it during the day its quick because we know that any minute our son will wake up.

emore626
by on Nov. 12, 2010 at 12:13 AM
Mine is also no-existing. It's mainly because of me. I can go 2 weeks @ a time with out it. He doesn't complain about it, but I know I can do better :( when we do have it's about 15-20 minutes n he always makes sure I'm satisfied before him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seanandjoshsmom
by on Nov. 12, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Ours has been lasting 2-3 hours but it's mostly foreplay and talk. Which I don't care for. I'd rather have more sex than foreplay.Weird I know.Sometimes we try to slip in a quicky every now and then and most of the time I like that more than the long"sessions". I don't know what's wrong with me.:)

emore626
by on Nov. 12, 2010 at 8:15 AM
I think my sex drive sucks!! I don't think we've lasted 30 minutes ever. And I don't want it that often. Sometimes I think I should get help...I think it has to do with the issues we are going through that makes me not want to have intamacy.
jazi1105
by Jazi :) on Nov. 12, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Ours is usually long enough for the both of us to get ours. lol I think he tries to hold off until I at least get mine and then he rushes to finish lol

LADYBUGZ909
by on Nov. 12, 2010 at 12:37 PM

wow so I guess we all go through the same thing.. there was a time where I didn't want it all all either it was for like a good 2 years..  now its good but we have our phases when it sucks..lol

LatashaNicole
by on Nov. 12, 2010 at 12:47 PM

our sex life changed alot so it very's I think it's because of emotions and stress but we still have sex on a daily basic but even that has changed a bit

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)