Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

So I was wondering how long your sex lasts, whats normal or too long? just wondering. for us its in between 15 and 30 min but I remember it being much longer before..

by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
LADYBUGZ909
by on Nov. 14, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Good to see that I am not alone =)  I'm glad it happens to all of us..lol misery loves company =)

soymujer
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2010 at 4:24 PM

We can never do a quickie because it takes him a long time to come...anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes...I'm not complaining but sometimes I just want a quickie, you know?

family in the van   Mom of four

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 4:46 PM

It depends.... there are times where it's only a couple minutes because we need to hurry to do other things, but then there are sometimes where we will go at it a couple times in a row and it'll all last for at least an hour!

rockinmomto2
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2010 at 4:47 PM

We used to go at it for HOURS. LOL. At this point (6 years and 3 kids later) we can go about 20 minutes.

awooding
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 5:04 PM

5-10 min usually

ida123
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM
around 1 hour because we like foreplay a lot than sex.
Celtic_Dragon
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Generally, at least an hour. If I get it for less than 45 minutes, I am lucky. I'm not talking about foreplay either. It's consistent rhythm for an hour. My husband is going to die of a heart attack from sex one day, I swear it.

Why do you ask?

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM
I don't have the time or energy for hours of sex. If we go more than 30 min, including foreplay, I'm fixin' to fall asleep on his ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daijobu
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:06 PM

It's reduced to a couple of times a week.  Having kids slowed it down a little.  Depends on what's going on in life at the time.  Definitely doesn't mean I like it any less.   :)

HisMommy4Ever
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:08 PM

For us it's between 30 and 40 minutes. :) But before when I was not pregnant we would mess around all night...and do a bunch of foreplay. We could seriously  have sex all night. We would rest and then do it again. The most we would do it was 3x a day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)