Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Who ?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 2:28 PM
  • 23 Replies

Who "wears the pants" so to speak in your house?

by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3munschkins
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

both share equally I would say - but he will tell you that I get the last say - LOL!

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 2:50 PM

I'd say we are about equal, we both have our moments  but we are GREAT compromisers as well!

Angelbaby08
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 2:58 PM

We try to make all the big decisions together ensuring that we make the best one for our family, that makes everyone happy...but if one of us feels very strongly about something, we usually leave it up to the other to have the final say, because we trust eachother to make the right one = )

H*e*a*t*h*e*r

kanakake
by Member on Nov. 16, 2010 at 3:05 PM

well it's kinda equal and its kinda not. We always talk things through and try to reach a mutual decision on the important stuff but in most cases it tends to go his way so to speak. I am usually like "fine, whatever"

mommytam
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 3:29 PM

In our house it is about 51% DH and 49% me. On somethings I have the say and others he does. Depends on the situation, but when it comes to the kids it is like 98% me.

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2010 at 3:37 PM

It's even but I tend to get my way more. It's his fault though for treating me like a princess in the beginning of our relationship and spoiling me, lol.

purple2728
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I would say I have more say when it comes to the kids but other decisions I would say both but he might think different.

Zazayam
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I do, but I don't rub it in ;)

dawnnamarie
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amberstars
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:28 AM

Eagle can't say a thing to the three of us inside the home. He's the boss outside the house and in prayer but inside our respective homes Swan, Rainbow and I rule.

Dragon, wife to Eagle.  Sister-wife to Swan and Rainbow.  Author, astronomer, world traveler, gamer, & reader.  Muslim revert.  In an inter-racial and cross-cultural marriage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)