Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dates

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 4:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

Do you still go on dates with your husband/SO? If so, when was the last time you went out?

I can't remember our last actual date but we do things together all the time but it has gotten less so since I've been pregnant.

by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
soymujer
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Yes, we try to have a date once every few months....the last one was on our anniversary.

family in the van   Mom of four

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 4:11 PM

We normally try to go out at least once a month to dinner and whatever with just the two of us... More so lately though (long story) we're just lucky to be around each other during the night, so it's been a WHILE!

MamaMia2Three83
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 8:51 PM

ummm Date, I am not familiar with that word... LOL...

MommaForever007
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 9:10 PM
We struggle with the dating thing. Ben has full time school and a job too so i see him for about an hour a day. :-( but he's taking a day off in dec and we're getting a sitter and having a joint anniversary/christmas date. So excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2010 at 9:47 PM
I understand. DH has a crazy work schedule and finding time for each other is hard.

Quoting MommaForever007:

We struggle with the dating thing. Ben has full time school and a job too so i see him for about an hour a day. :-( but he's taking a day off in dec and we're getting a sitter and having a joint anniversary/christmas date. So excited!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oahoah
by Member on Nov. 17, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Kind of. We had a date last week, it was a morning date which was kind of weird but our older 2 boys are in kindergarten & preschool so we got my sister over to watch our baby so we could get a jumpstart on some Christmas shopping and then have an early lunch before picking up our preschooler.  Before that it was probably June for my hubby's bday when we'd had our last date and that was dinner and walking around the mall.

You should definitely take advantage of dates with your husband before baby gets here because things will change, usually for the better, but it's hard to find time alone for each other when there is a baby (or 2 or 3)!

kathyartist2007
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2010 at 11:46 AM

My 14 year old daughter stays with my ex 1/2 of the time. So my husband and I regularly do things together when she is not with us. We'll grab dinner or a movie. Our last romantic time together was a weekend in Ojai California (3 weekends ago) where we celebrated our anniversary. It was very nice!

Lv2trvl
by Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Every single Friday is our date night. The kids know it's "OUR" time and even our granddaughter knows. 

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Feb. 23, 2014 at 1:39 AM

Ah well, 6 kids. Our dates tend to be date nights in. Picnics on the trampoline, Dinner and a movie after the kids are in bed, board games etc...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)