Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

OT Thanksgiving plans

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 11:45 AM
  • 8 Replies

I love this time of the year. Family, friends, and great food!

What are you plans for Thanksgiving? What's on the menu? Do tell!!

by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Strega
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 11:48 AM

We'll be at my Mother-In-Law's. We spend all the Holidays with her, especially now since we lost my Father-In-Law on 2/9/09. Not an easy thing to get used to. She's deciding if we'll have Turkey or Ham---we all vote Ham and hope it wins.. Ha. I'll be making my famous mashed potatoes and baking up a few things.

It'll be a great time. It always is :)

wedding website

jenbscott
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 3:08 PM
Ham, yumm! We always have BOTH!

My father in law just past away in July. He was the glue that held the family together. My side of the family is in California(where I'm from) and I'm in Louisiana so most of the holidays are spent with my in laws too. This will be our first holiday without my fil. It's going to be bitter sweet. He past away just before his three newest grandchildren where born. They are 3months, 6 weeks(my son), and 3 weeks.

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 5:11 PM
I am doing Thanksgiving at my sister's. Hubby can go to his parents without me. My mom, stepdad, and my family are meeting up at my sister's. I am excited. I have been craving turkey.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenbscott
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 2:43 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazi1105
by Jazi :) on Nov. 21, 2010 at 3:25 PM

I'm going to be hoping I don't go into labor...lol I'm due tomorrow and scheduled to get induced for Friday, so I'd like to enjoy the holiday and pig out! lol

We're going to be celebrating here with dh's family...not sure what's on the menu yet since my MIL does all the cooking...lol

jenbscott
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 4:32 PM

awww. I'm so excited for you! Keep us posted, k?!

Quoting jazi1105:

I'm going to be hoping I don't go into labor...lol I'm due tomorrow and scheduled to get induced for Friday, so I'd like to enjoy the holiday and pig out! lol

We're going to be celebrating here with dh's family...not sure what's on the menu yet since my MIL does all the cooking...lol

robertmommy
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 10:44 PM

we are going to my  grandma's for appetizers and then we are going to my sister-in law's and brother-in laws for  dinner .

4_28_bbboy
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 11:22 PM

We are having our first official TG in our new house with our new baby and friends who have no family left to celebrate with

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)