Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Romantic/Loving gestures

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 8:42 AM
  • 6 Replies

What Romantic or Loving gestures does your DH or SO do that shows you he cares?

by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jenbscott
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Does grabbing my butt count?

Lol, just playing.

HUgs, kisses, glances. I guess mostly physical gestures. He also tries to help me out around the house. That's a big one for him since he never lifts a finger but does it anyway to try to please me=)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kybella
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Well, if grabbing a butt counts then swatting one does too :) that's what mine has been known to do.  But he also will can or text me to see how my day is going or check on me if I've been sick/tired etc.  He does try to do housework.  I usually have to go behind but I never let him see it and I ALWAYS thank him.  Funny, they don't thank us for doing the dishes LOL!

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Smaking and grabbing my butt and my boobs ALL the time, Hugs, kisses constantly, cuddling on the couch every night, the random text messages just simply saying "I LOVE YOU", him taking care of the kids, he makes dinner sometimes, he lets me stay on Cafemom, there's SOOO many more things....

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Sends me a text everymorning telling me Good Morning.

Calls me on his way home from work because he knows I worry about him wrecking.

He's not as romantic as he used to be :(, that's all I can think of for the moment.

jazi1105
by Jazi :) on Nov. 19, 2010 at 6:02 PM

always offering to make me something to eat, rubbing my booty when I'm laying down or sleeping, the sneaky kisses, offering to make me a warm bath whenever my belly feels sore,  when he tells me i look pretty even tho i know i look like a train wreck lol

cnice1976
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 2:15 AM

The way he looks at me, texts, he pats my leg, or hold my hand while we are driving, sometimes, he leaves me little love post-its in the mornings, cuddles me as much as he can when he can (he works nights), watches chick flix (and likes them secretly) with me, cooks me dinner, helps with the kids, goes to Wal Mart so I don't have to LOL, and SOOOOO many more!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)