Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Romance and Relationship After Baby

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 7:23 PM
  • 7 Replies
Since our son, my relationship with my husband has become non-existant. I need some help and pointer in rekindling passion and keeping the fires burning. Please help, I need it.
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2010 at 7:24 PM

I'm pregnant and facing the same problem so I am eager for replies.

jenbscott
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 7:32 PM

How about a babysitter for your son so you yall can reconnect? take a drive to nowhere and talk about memories yall two have. Get all dolled up! It'll make you feel good in the process. Then go on a date!

I hope other mamas have better pointers for you

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Put baby to bed and suprise him with a REALLY nice candle lit dinner. MAke sure you give him ALONE attention EVERYDAY! I don't mean you have to have SEX all the time, but guys NEED their egos fed!!! GL, every couple goes through it... just STAY strong and tell him you love him whenever you get the chance!

LadyTierney
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 11:06 PM
Thank you for the pointers. I look forward to hearing more ideas. It is a continual work in progress.
natashaangel
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 2:39 AM

go on a nice date. my husband and i like to go out to eat then take a walk just the two of us. holding hand and talking. we have three daughters and one more on the way so its hard to get a babysitter and its hard to find the time but our marrige is extreamly important and we know that if we let the love go out then we will be lost. so everyonce in a while you have to make the time. good luck. and some fun.

natashaangel
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 2:41 AM

o and the other thing we do is when the kids r in bed and he doesn't have to work we set up a really nice romantic dinner on the coffee table. we dress up as if we were going to a super nice place to eat. i love that.

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Try leaving him little short notes on post-its just saying "you're so sexy" or "I love you" or things like that. Just so he knows you were thinking about him. Suprise him in the shower (go take one with him and give him some loven'). Make sure you get dressed and put yourself together everyday, so he knows you want to look good for HIM.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)