Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are your plans tonight? Ot or maybe not... =)

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 7:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

TGIF!

What are your plans tonight?

Every friday night me and my kids have a movie with pizza night! It's always the highlight of my week. When it's my hubby's weekend off, he'll join in too and after, me and him will have our own movie night and then some, lol.

Tonight's pizza is pepperoni and cheese and the movie is The Next Karate Kid and for hubby and I, Unthinkable.

by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MileexMom2010
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Movie and dinner with my daughter then hubby will be getting home and we will be watching a movie together and he will eat dinner :)

AlL_eYeS_oN_mE
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 7:31 PM

sounds like fun! hubby has to work at 5am so we usualy dont have much for plans on friday. just having a glass of wine

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Sounds like lots of fun!

Hubby can't be home tonight so I put the kiddos to bed, took a shower, gave myself a mani and pedi, and now about to veg out with something to eat (don't know what yet) and a movie (also don't know what yet)

MrsHubler
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 9:15 PM

I'm alone every Friday night with Loren.  Her and I usually play games and watch movies until bedtime =]

4_28_bbboy
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 9:22 PM

We are having a small gathering of friends for a surprise going away party for a friend who is returning home to see her family and take care of some family issues!

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2010 at 11:15 PM
No plans. DH is working late. I'm going grocery shopping here in a bit. I shop at night because the store is a nightmare during the day this close to Thanksgiving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alisha34886
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 11:59 PM

My kids are spending the night with a friend.I'm sitting here on Cafe Mom.What else is there to do when you don't have a man?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)