Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

You said " I Do" but... Do you really??

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:04 PM
  • 51 Replies

Ok ladies, I have a question. My friend and I were having a discussion earlier today (and this is where she and I disagree) She thinks that if her DH  can't  get it up and/or keep it up (an erection)  that she has the right to cheat and/or leave. Me on the other hand.. well, I beg to differ. I have told her that there are other options. So, ladies my question to you all is, If  Your Husband Can't Get An Erection Or Keep An Erection And You Are Dissatisfied With Your Sex Life Is That An Excuse To Leave Or Cheat? And Would You?

by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Conlee
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:07 PM

yup i would leave. i would not  have married him if i knew that he could get it and keep it up. I like sex and that would be a big problem

mommy2layla09
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:08 PM
No! That's crazy! There are ways to fix that problem there are not a lot of ways to fix cheating! My hubby would kill me if he knew I put this on here lol but a while back he had problems with getting and erection and maintaining it. So we decided that before going to the doctor we would try that extenze and he took it for a while and we haven't had a problem since. Its that easy of a fix and that is no reason to cheat and/or leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eveysmom08
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:11 PM

No I would not leave. There are ways to fix it and we would figure out what would work best for us.

Char.965
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:12 PM

No, That is no reason to cheat. I would probably be cool for the break. lol  If it came down to that, I have toys and there are other things he can do to please me. I'd do what I could for him or he could go to the Dr. Cheating is not an option for me.

prettygirl326
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:14 PM

HELL NO....ask her if she lost her sex drive somehow and didn't want to please her husband anymore....does he have the right to leave her or cheat on her....same difference...I am sure she wouldn't agree with it!

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:16 PM

I KNOW lots of women who feel like that, but lots of men do as well...

I HOWEVER DO NOT think there is EVER a reason to cheat. It's also NOT ever a reason for divorce! Especially if he's willing to do something about it and is still TRYING!

chrissysnow22
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:34 PM

No!!! If I were unable to have sex because of an illness I would expect him to be faithful to me.

And while I  do enjoy sex that isn't the reason we got married.

a.mariemomto3
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:42 PM

I agree!

Quoting prettygirl326:

HELL NO....ask her if she lost her sex drive somehow and didn't want to please her husband anymore....does he have the right to leave her or cheat on her....same difference...I am sure she wouldn't agree with it!

a.mariemomto3
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:44 PM

I know of some others as well, and you are so right not a reason for divorce and/or cheating.

Quoting orange4agua72:

I KNOW lots of women who feel like that, but lots of men do as well...

I HOWEVER DO NOT think there is EVER a reason to cheat. It's also NOT ever a reason for divorce! Especially if he's willing to do something about it and is still TRYING!

lilmomma1714
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Absolutely not a reason to cheat!!!!! Or leave!!! Sex is not why you are married to someone or with someone. if it is all about sex then all you need is casual hookups not a relationship to someone you say you love. It is supposed to be about maintaining a relationship and not just about the physical aspect of it. Don't be in a relationship if all that matters is the sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN