Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You said " I Do" but... Do you really??

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok ladies, I have a question. My friend and I were having a discussion earlier today (and this is where she and I disagree) She thinks that if her DH  can't  get it up and/or keep it up (an erection)  that she has the right to cheat and/or leave. Me on the other hand.. well, I beg to differ. I have told her that there are other options. So, ladies my question to you all is, If  Your Husband Can't Get An Erection Or Keep An Erection And You Are Dissatisfied With Your Sex Life Is That An Excuse To Leave Or Cheat? And Would You?

by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:04 PM
Replies (51-51):
Holly.
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 8:06 PM

I like sex a lot, but it wouldn't be a problem for us. That would never fly as an excuse to cheat on my husband... there are so many other ways to be intimate with him. We could try medications to help him achieve/keep an erection, toys, more adventurous bedtime activities... and even if those didn't work, I would stay with him. Sex is very important to me, but so is my relationship with my husband and the trust he has in me. I couldn't ever, EVER cheat on him, and I would never leave him unless I felt unsafe in our marriage or that there was no other option.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)